Le Joyau d’Olive - Lebanese Artisan Pure Olive Oil Soap - Natural Handmade Bar for Face & Body - 1-Pack – Orange Blossom Scented bath bar
Products will be dispatched and shipped within 15 days of order. Any product not collected from seller within 30 days will be refunded.
Le Joyau d’Olive is an initiative aiming at helping small artisans get to international markets. Our goal is to help Lebanese craftsmen while reintroducing natural cosmetics into our cities and saving our waterways one soap at a time. Since its inception, Le Joyau d’Olive has gathered around it artisans who have inherited the trade from generation to generation. Our soapmakers have kept the ancestral recipe unchanged making sure that the virgin oils deliver their best benefits to the skin and hair. All of our soaps have the below characteristics:
- Virgin olive and essential oils; all of our oils are sourced in Lebanon
- Cold saponified; a process that retains intact the crystalline structure of the oils
- Twice-milled; an addition to the process that better bonds the soaps together and gives them the foaminess you’d expect from a good quality soap
- Cured over 5 months; water evaporates yielding a soap that lasts twice as long
- Handcrafted; all of our processes are manual, make no use of fossil fuels, and generate no waste.
This soap makes for the perfect gift! Check our other gift pack options for more oils in one pack; we’ve tried to pack as many oils as possible which makes for a reminder of the beautiful biodiversity of the Lebanese forests: Pine, Lavender, Gardenia, Musk, Rose, Jasmine, and Orange Blossom. Try our packs today, bring your memories back to life!
Benefits of this soap: Olive oil is full of omegas, vitamins A&E, glycerin, and antioxidants. Because we use virgin oils, and because we cold saponify our soaps, you’re sure to get the utmost dermatological benefits. Ideal for those who spend extended hours in direct sunlight or those who have dry and/or troubled skin. They are antifungal, antibacterial, and antibacterial; each variation provides additional benefits including, but not limited to, fighting free radical formation, rejuvenating the skin, healing sunburns, reducing acne, curing eczema, tightening skin pores, and other benefits. For this particular soap, we added orange blossom water. Orange Blossom is antibacterial, antiseptic, anti-inflammatory which greatly helps acne-prone skins. It is also used to soothe sunburns and reduce itchiness and redness. Best used after a long day spent outside under the sun.
4 natural ingredients, no synthetics, no chemical, no palm, and no coco oils. Suitable for all skin types and tones.
Ingredients: olea europaea (virgin olive oil), aqua (water), sodium hydroxide (caustic soda), citrus aurantium dulcis (orange blossom flower extract).
- Long-Lasting: should last for around 40 to 50 full body washes including face. Works awesomely as a makeup remover
- Leaves no residues: washes off easily even in cold water
- Exfoliating: due to the natural crystalline structure of the olive oil, these soaps will gently exfoliate the skin leaving it fresh and rejuvenated
- Moisturizing: due to the abundance of glycerin and vitamins that are naturally present in the olive oil
- Softening: due to the abundance of omegas in the olive oil that remain in suspension in the soap post saponification
Directions: for an enhanced shower experience, we advise our clients to NOT use plastic sponges as these attract bacterial cultures and are not easily recyclable. Either apply on a wet natural luffa or directly on skin. Store the soap in a dry place in between use to extend its useful life and preserve its properties. Use as frequently as needed. Avoid contact with eyes; If contact occurs, rinse with lukewarm water. Not suitable for female intimate areas.
Be sure to use product as per international safety standards under your responsibility.
When product is received customer is fully liable for unpacking safely and for any damages or unsafe use after delivery.